~ Avon: Footworks - Cherry Review ♥


Having had a busy week on my feet; feeling tired & blistered I felt it the ideal opportunity to try out Avon’s Footworks Cherry Ice Collection. In addition to using the products, I used my foot spa; it’s certainly not essential as you could just as easily use these treatments sat on the edge of the bath, or using a washing up bowl with warm water... remember to have a towel handy.

I started with the Footworks Cherry Ice Exfoliating Scrub
Normally £4.50, currently on offer for £1.80

“...This scrub, containing cherry extract, helps sweep away dry skin
to leave feet feeling softer and smoother...”

Following this, I applied the Footworks Cherry Ice Moisturising Lotion
Normally £4.50, currently on offer for £1.80

“...This non-greasy cream provides 24 hour moisture for your feet,
leaving skin feeling velvety soft...”
The final product I used was the Footworks Cherry Ice Cooling Foot Spray
Normally £4.50, currently on offer for £1.8

“...Help revive and cool tired feet with this quick
drying deodorising spray with cherry extract...”

My overall opinion: I really enjoyed using these products; they left my feet feeling refreshed, smelling lovely & most importantly, feeling silky soft... The cherry scent is fresh & not overpowering & the routine only takes a few minute, so it’s definitely something which I’m going to be keeping up... The packaging of these products aids their application; the scrub & the moisturising lotion are in squeezy tubes & the cooling foot spray is in a misting bottle, so there’s no fussing... just apply the products & enjoy.

I seriously recommend investing in these products, it’s easy to neglect your feet, but when they’re feeling lovely, it makes the world of difference...

Have you got any Avon Footworks products which you’d recommend?
Hugs & Glitter,

Pixee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket