Daily Skincare Regime(s)

Firstly, I apply the Avon Clearskin: Invigorating face scrub - To use: '...massage onto a wet face...'
I've just started using this product & I seem to be getting on with it very well; especially when I'm feeling tired; it leaves my skin feeling clean & refreshed - the eucalyptus in the product gives me a bit of a boost; in fact I would say that it 'gives me a zing'...

Alternatively; another effective product which I have been using is: Avon Solutions Winter Collection - Fabulously Clean Cleanser '...gentle foaming cleansing cream, enriched with silk fibre peptide & provitam B5...' Unlike the scrub, the cleanser can be used on a daily basis as a facial wash.

Whether you use a cream cleanser or a foaming wash, it's always a good idea to use a skin toner after cleansing. The Avon Solutions Plus+ Maximum Moisture Hydrating Toner. When using a cream cleanser; the toner is a great back up for removing the last bits of dirt from your skin, additionally, it helps remove blackheads & close pores.

In the morning; I apply Avon Solutions Winter 'Enjoy The Day' Cream & in the evening following my make-up removal I apply Avon Solutions Winter Nourishing Night Cream...

The Solutions Winter Collection includes everything which your skin needs to beat the effects of winter:

The day cream includes SPF15; Bvitamins & Spanish lavender extract claims to immediately boost skins moisture levels by 151%. The night cream is enriched with rice bran oil & provitaminB5, it claims to make your skin look healthier within a week.

After 2 weeks, I can say that my skin is looking clearer, feeling refresed & it's very soft. Additionally, I think it's important to spend some time on yourself; this only takes a few minutes a day, but it's time well spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket