... Come take my pulse; the pace is of a runaway train...

I really need to get myself back into the habit of scribbling down my daily rambles...
I used to be quite efficient; but over time my efficiency dwindled into borderline none-existent...

To say today was weird, would be an understatement!
&& to say bad luck comes in three’s, would also be an understatement...

It began when I woke up late, although that’s not such an issue. Following this the desktop computer wouldn’t load & I’m not really keen on sending my Avon orders using my laptop (as last time I accidentally ordered an additional 55 brochures o___O)... Once I placed my order, I drove to uni - I was only an hour & a half late, so this wasn’t too embarrassing ~ until I arrived at uni, discovered there to be no parking spaces & upon checking my phone discovered that I’d left my purse at home... following this; I drove home to collect it & by the time I’d arrived at Uni, I was precisely 3hours late!

oooh & what makes it worse, is I was presenting this afternoon ~
I was genuinely terrified I wasn’t going to make it in... but I did ^-^

*panic over*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket