Saw 3D ~ In ‘eye-popping’ 3D o_O

Last friday I went to see SAW3D... I was rather hoping to spend the duration of the film with my head hiding behind my hands; sadly this was not the case. Being promoted as ’The Final Chapter’ & showing in 3D I was really looking forward to it. I have to say the 3D was unnecessary & although effective during the opening titles of the film; I feel its impact was redundant after this.

Initially, when introduced to the first trap, the first thing which crossed my mind was: ‘OMG! Is this a spoof’? The set up was so ridiculous; although I liked the morals & metaphor used to demonstrate this judgement.

The second trap was genius in the way it portrayed the judgement & the morals between Hoffman & the gang of racists.

The rest of the film was pretty average although the use of flashbacks were effective.
This instalment included the greatest number of traps (11) in any Saw Film;
however innocent people were killed which I found a little absurd & some traps were somewhat farfetched.

There are no spoilers here; but plenty on the net if you want to look into it further!

Was I scared? Nah
DId I want to be? Yeah
Would I go & see it again? Nah
Would I buy it on dvd? Yeah ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket