Money Saving Monday: Conditioning Hair Masks

I’d just like to introduce my new weekly feature: Money Saving Money ^__^

Each Monday; I shall inform you of a rather dashing ’Switch + Save’...

I hope this is of interest to you!

Let me know your thoughts!

SWITCH + SAVE #01

Body Shop Rainforest Moisture Hair Butter, £8 per 200ml, £2 per 50ml:



SWITCH + SAVE:
AVON NATURALS MANDARIN and KIWI HAIR YOGHURT - Half Price @ £1 for 150ml, 33.3p for 50ml or,

AVON PLANET SPA CONDITIONING HAIR MASK @ £2 for 200ml

Last Avon Campaign the Naturals Mandarin + Kiwi Hair Yogurt was my best seller + I have to say, its lush! Smells yummy + leaves your hair incredibly shiny!

I highly recommend it!

Nourishing and conditioning with extracts fo mandarin and kiwi to leave hair looking shiny and feeling sleek, smooth and soft. 150ml

How to use:

1. Wash hair with your favourite Naturals Shampoo, rinse, then pat away excess moisture.
2. Slather nourishing hair yoghurt, all over, pay attention to the ends, leave for 5 minutes, then rinse thoroughly. Dry and style as normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket