Always stays the same, nothing ever changes...

I've been quiet for the past couple of days; but I have been a very busy bee! Between working, moving & freelancing, there certainly doesn't appear to be enough hours in the day... I'm currently working on a print feature; which is due in a couple of weeks time, however I shall be posting bits & pieces as I go along, so keep your eyes peeled! Also, a little kitty has made his way into Mum & Dads front garden, so I've named him Elf. I think I'll have to take him to the vets tomorrow as he's really skinny & spent four hours crying... it was really upsetting! Furthermore; I'm finally up to date with editing photographs, so I hope to upload them onto my Flikr over the next couple of days ^__^ I've got some rather exciting shoots lined up too! Things are looking good.

♫ Always stays the same, nothing ever changes... English summer rain, seems to last for ages ♫

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket