I’m a waste of paint...

I haven’t blogged for quite a while, well not properly blogged... I’ve posted the odd video & snippet of information, but if I’m perfectly honest, I just haven’t the time. With all my deadlines approaching, I’ve been a busy bee, and aside from my portfolio submissions; last week, I had my short-hand exam, which I passed! So I’m rather pleased as that’s my first step to becoming an editor... I’m hoping to take the exam again next year at a greater WPM, but nonetheless, I passed! So things are looking good on the uni-front...

I always have so much to do, and never enough time... the heat doesn’t help ~ it makes me a grouchy little goth and despite my best efforts, the heat is not my friend *sighs*

I have an essay deadline this week, but I’m working on a couple of beauty pieces, so keep your eyes peeled for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket