So I haven’t given up...

Cast your mind back to the days, when I’d pretend I was okay... I had so very much to say, about my crazy living... So yesterday, I finished uni for summer; perhaps a week later that I’d expected to, but nonetheless, I made it, I battled through... Despite being away from uni, I can almost put my money on the fact that a day won’t go by when I’m not running around like a headless chicken, it’s just the way my world works. I honestly cant believe how quickly the past 9 months have gone, seriously, this time last year I could never have imagined myself where I am now... A great deal has changed, but hand on heart, it’s for the better...

♫ ♥ ...A heart that hurts, is a heart that works ♥
no one can take it away from me and no one can tear it apart...
It may be elaborate fantasy, but it’s the perfect place to start... ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket