Bank Holiday Baffling~ness...

Most people enjoy bank holidays because they get a day off work; a day to spend lolling around or perhaps going out with family & friends, personally, I look forward to the extra pennies at work... I’m not entirely sure why they pay us more, because it’s usually an easier days work, however, I’m certainly not complaining, especially in the current state of the economy... My only gripe with bank holidays is that the following day I always feel a little bit lost, as though I can’t quite gather my thoughts, perhaps it’s the extra day of work, or perhaps, it’s the displacement of the following four day week? I’m not sure... Perhaps it’s perfectly normal to experience this confusion? Perhaps, I’m just making something out of nothing; you could say, a mountain out of a molehill? Do any of you experience such feelings? Or am I once again rambling on about utter codswallop? Share your thoughts, yeaaah?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket