♥ Festival Essentials ~ Cleansing Wipes ♥


My next festival essential is ‘Cleaning Wipes’...

I normally use individual cleansers & toners, but to be perfectly honest, my festival essentials list is already far too long & so I’m minimising wherever possible...

Whilst browsing the cosmetics aisle in Tesco’s I couldn’t help but notice their Vitamin E range...

"Dermatologically Tested .Paraben Free. pH Balanced. Alcohol free. These wipes have been specially formulated to remove make up , cleanse, tone and moisturise your skin, leaving it soft and smooth..."

I’m always a little sketchy with cheaper priced cosmetics as I’m extremely conscientious about shopping cruelty free, however after doing my research it would appear that Tesco’s own brand cosmetics have not been tested on animals.

Anyway, as I’m attempting early organisation, I picked up a packet of :

TESCO
VITAMIN E
25 CLEANSING WIPES
CLEANSES AND MOISTURISES
DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED
PARABEN FREE. ph BALANCED

These wipes cost a mere 72p & I have so say, having been using them for the past week, they are doing a pretty good job... I have tried using them to remove both minimal & extreme make-up & both were successful.

The packet reads:

This range has been enriched with Vitamin E for it’s anti-oxidant, protecting and conditioning properties to care for your skin. These wipe have been especially formulated to remove make-up, cleanse tone & moisturise your skin, leaving it soft & smooth.

Dermatologically Tested
✔ Alcohol Free

Personally, I think these cleansing wipes are pretty good ^___^ They do the job & not only can they be used to remove your make-up, cleanse, tone & moisturise your face; they can also be used to ‘freshen up’...
That’s value for for money!

Have you any multifunctional festival essentials?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket