Green is not a colour, it’s a state of mind:





Whilst once again sorting through my life, I stumbled upon a couple of BodyShop gift-cards...

As with most things, I had forgotten about them & so I decided to pop into my local store & make an enquiry about their balance... well, all I can say is that I’m a very lucky Pixee.

Whilst I was having a browse, I found this rather lovely bag which reads: 'green isn’t a colour, It’s a state of mind’...

In addition to this, the tag reads:
GREEN BAG
ORGANICALLY GROWN COTTON
This re-usuable bag is produced using organically grown cotton and without the harmful effects pesticides have on our environment. It’s community trade too, from Teddy Exports in India. As well as providing vital employment, they have also funded local health education programmes and built a school. Plus, we donate the profits from this bag to charities. And you thought it just carried your shopping!

I couldn’t help myself, I’m a sucker for ethical slogans!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket